Standing here screaming

Sometimes people annoy me. Other times I am stuck in a really funny situation. All in all, I just got to share it!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Meme, A-Z

Okay I've been dying to do this meme but no one tagged me so I took it upon myself to do it anyway!


Accent: American although my husband says that every so often I say things with a british accent, perhaps I am picking it up from people I work with? Unfortunately at times it's a very ny accent.
Booze: I really don't like to drink much anymore (since my year in Israel haha) but I really like girly drinks daquiris and the like. I also have a soft spot for Tequila slammers....
Chore I Hate: cleaning the bathroom, cleaning the cholent pot
Dogs/Cats: very cute but I'm very allergic!
Essential Electronics: My cell phone and digital camera. Would I be able to take 5000 pics and videos of Estee without it?
Favorite Perfume/Cologne: cool water

Gold/Silver: Silver, white gold, or platinum
Hometown: NY
Insomnia: What's the oppositte of Insomnia? wiped out? yeah, that's me!
Job Title: Mommy Wife and special Ed teacher
Kids:Yes, And I love her
Living Arrangements: 2 bedroom apartment on a second floor garden apartment, hence no elevator, very hard to get stroller up and down!
Most Admired Trait: The thing I most admire about myself or what people admire about me?

Number of sexual partners: one

Overnight Hospital Stays: once when I was born, once when I had false labor and they were monitoring my water, and once when I gave birth for real to Estee.
Phobia: I am scared of bridges, the midtown tunnel, and ladders. I have one more real fear but I am too afraid to publicize it.

Quote:
"You're supposed to stop the q-tip when it reaches resistance."
(when asked what pants look good for hunting:)
"Imagine you're the deer. You're walking along and you get thirsty, you spot a brook, so you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water, and bam! A
f%#*in bullet rips off part of your head, your brains are lying in pieces all over the place. Now I ask you, do you give a f*&% what the son of b*%# who shot you was wearing?"





Religion: I'm a Jew and proud!

Siblings: Yup 3!

Time I usually wake up: depends on what time Estee wakes up. hopefully after 6 usually, but it ranges from 4-7

Unusual Talent: I'm just unusual
Vegetable I refuse to eat: I think I like em all.
Worst Habit: procrastination, definitely!
X-Rays: many many. all the sprained ankles broken wrists, etc!
Yummy Foods I make: corned beef, salads of all kind, I can go on for days, I love my cooking, sorry to be a bit vain!

Zodiac Sign: virgo.

Tagging: Mcaryeh (in hopes he may come back to us, we miss you!)
mustgum, Stacey and Sarah

5 Comments:

  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger Ayelet said…

    I tagged you, hon. I just need a little nudge ;)

     
  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger Ayelet said…

    Oh! Is that from "My COusin Vinny"? Their dialogues were hilarious!

     
  • At 6:17 AM, Blogger MUST Gum Addict said…

    Thanks for the tag Rebecca! I posted mine today!

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger socialworker/frustrated mom said…

    I did it too, everyone has it no surprises anymore to what posts are about. Check out my meme.

     
  • At 7:19 AM, Blogger Stacey said…

    Thanks for the tag, Rebecca! I will post it sometime this week. I, too, miss MCAryeh. Sigh. I hope he comes back.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home