Standing here screaming

Sometimes people annoy me. Other times I am stuck in a really funny situation. All in all, I just got to share it!

Friday, June 30, 2006

I am angry

It is the only emotion to truly describe what I am feeling. We are not dealing with human beings. We are dealing with animals. Animals don't know how to compramise. If an animal sees something it wants in front of them, they will just take it and want more. You can't say to an animal, here take this yummy hay just let me eat the carrots...
We cannot keep giving away land to murderers, kidnappers, and animals. It is serving absolutely no purpose whatsoever. Haven't we learned our lesson? Did oslo work? NO! so, why keep trying? Let me propose an idea...To fix the border control problem with Mexico...why don't we just give them back California or New Mexico (eventhough we fought to get it) just to fix the problem? Do you think that would go over well? I don't! Why should Israel keep doing it. Why does everyone in this world still think it is an effective solution? Okay I feel a little better. But I'm not better enough. Our people are still being murdered and kidnapped. Poor Gilad Shalit is still missing and suffering G-d knows what kind of torture. It is so hard to have hope that he will return safetly to his family....but hashem works in mysterious ways. I got the following email...please pray for him!!

א נ א קראו פרק קצר זה (אם אפשר ברגע זה,כי מניסיון - כשדוחים)

לשחרורו של החטוף - גלעד שליט

שיר למעלות , אשא עיני אל ההרים , מאין יבוא עזרי
עזרי מעם ה ' עושה שמים וארץ , אל ייתן למוט רגלך
אל ינום שומרך . הנה לא ינום ולא ישן שומר ישראל
ה ' שומרך, ה' צילך על יד ימינך .
יומם השמש לא יככה וירח בלילה
ה ' ישמרך מכל רע, ישמור את נפשך
ה' ישמור צאתך ובואך מעתה ועד עולם
( מזמור קכ"א בתהילים )
אנא ! אל תהיה זה שמפסיק את השרשרת
הנפלאה הזו . אלא תעביר/י לכל מכרייך , תודה .
שתזכו לרפואה טובה ושלמה עד 120
אתם ומשפחתכם וכל עם ישראל !!
בשורות טובות
ו ת ו ד ה ר ב ה !

3 Comments:

  • At 8:19 AM, Blogger Kar said…

    Also this...
    http://www.rabbis.org/pdfs/gilad_shavit.pdf
    I'm so worried, everything there is so crazy....

     
  • At 6:19 PM, Blogger Harry said…

    I'm an American Jew and I'm angry too. I'm get angrier by the day waiting for Olmert to allow the IDF to fight the war that the Palestinians have been demanding. I think it's time that they realized that actions have consequences.

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Hi Harry, thanks for stopping by, I hope to see more of you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home