Standing here screaming

Sometimes people annoy me. Other times I am stuck in a really funny situation. All in all, I just got to share it!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

I'm Ernie who are you?

Thanks to Ayelet for pointing out this site once again. Being that I've been listening to sesame street day and night I had to take this quiz....who are you?


You Are Ernie

Playful and childlike, you are everyone's favorite friend - even if your goofy antics get annoying at times.

You are usually feeling: Amused - you are very easily entertained

You are famous for: Always making people smile. From your silly songs to your wild pranks, you keep things fun.

How you life your life: With ease. Life is only difficult when your friends won't play with you!

7 Comments:

  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Lindsay said…

    I'm Bert.
    And I'm really upset about it too.
    He's such a boring loser.
    I guess that says something about me eh?

     
  • At 11:26 PM, Blogger the sabra said…

    im writin about a comment you left on jameels blog.
    you write that 'here in golus...'

    im assuming you meant chutz l'aretz (out of Israel).
    rebecca, the ENTIRE world is in golus now. in and out of israel. every single jew.

     
  • At 8:25 AM, Blogger Pragmatician said…

    I didn't like them so much and still don't.

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger Another meshugannah mommy said…

    I'm Cookie Monster. A big, fat, hedonistic eating machine.

    Fits me to a T

     
  • At 5:19 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Lindsay- you're not boring, you just like pigeons :)
    The sabra- I guess technically you are right, that is the term I was always trained to use growing up, I apologize
    Prag- you don't like who? sesame street? awww...they're great!
    AMM- in this house we love cookie monster so you're always welcome here!

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger Lindsay said…

    I hate pigeons.
    They're really gross.
    I collect rocks and snowglobes though. that's almost like paperclips right?
    not really, but that's okay.
    i miss you and I'm so so so sorry that I forgot to call you.
    I start work an thursday and i work from 9 to 4. So maybe a sunday?
    <3

     
  • At 6:05 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    yeah we'll figure it out. what are you guys doing on the 4th of july....

    btw lindsay Aaron got oscar the grouch haha. I think he is a cross between oscar and ernie!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home