Standing here screaming

Sometimes people annoy me. Other times I am stuck in a really funny situation. All in all, I just got to share it!

Thursday, June 08, 2006

I'm serious

I am in no way trying to make fun or make a joke here, this is a serious question. I was just having a conversation with someone about my serious allergy to dogs (I get bad asthma, stuffy nose and just itchy all over, it's terrible!)
and it sparked the following questiong:
What accomodations can be made for a blind person who has serious dog allergies like myself? Seeing eye dogs happen to shed a lot!! any ideas?

4 Comments:

  • At 6:42 AM, Blogger Kar said…

    Maybe they get people to help them, instead.
    Do you think it's possible that some part of the allergic reaction is cognitive and has to do with seeing it and expecting a reaction?

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    absolutely not. Because I was around hypoallergenic dogs and I was so excited that I wouldnt' get sick, and Idid.

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger Kar said…

    Yea but hypoallergenc dogs work for everyone but you!

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger Zwerver said…

    I suppose it's always good to think ahead....

    I saw a woman on TV once who had a seeing eye miniture pony. I mean this thing was LITTLE for a horse -- about the size of a large dog. But it was a horse.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home