Standing here screaming

Sometimes people annoy me. Other times I am stuck in a really funny situation. All in all, I just got to share it!

Friday, July 07, 2006

All in a day's work

Just some pictures of some of the fun activities at work! I blocked out the children to respect their privacy. The first picture is of me at the kid's graduation. The second picture is when the fire men came to visit school during community helper's week (I had a crush on the one on the left...My assistant embaressed me and made them take pictures with me!!) The next one is when the police man visited. The last two are from when the lizard guy came to visit. He brought tons of reptiles and for some reason I must have a "pick one me please" sign on my head because the reptile guy kept chasing me around the room with his animals. I was trying to get the kids to touch the snake so I had to touch it.







6 Comments:

  • At 4:03 AM, Blogger Pragmatician said…

    you're brave I wouldn't have touched it, too scraed but also just grossed out.

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger FrumWithQuestions said…

    You are not supposed to have fun at school. You do have a please pick me sign on your head.

     
  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    prag- Well the guy had this huge cockaroach that I as disgusted by and he could tell because he chased me around the room with it.

     
  • At 8:03 AM, Blogger FrumWithQuestions said…

    Cockroaches make a cool crunching noise when you step on them.

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger Chana said…

    eeew... not a fan of lizards myself!!

    But the rest of your day looked very pleasant! :)

     
  • At 6:04 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Chana- they were all different days I just finally got the pictures from my assistant and put them all up at once

     

Post a Comment

<< Home