Standing here screaming

Sometimes people annoy me. Other times I am stuck in a really funny situation. All in all, I just got to share it!

Friday, July 28, 2006

The good and the bad, I love Israel!

The disgusting news is, I was walking with Estee the other day and I saw signs all over the place with a picture of a dead man that read in big letters"STOP ISRAELI TERRORISTS! STOP ISRAELI OCCUPATION OF PALESTINE! STOP US FUNDING TO ISRAELI TERRORISTS" needless to say, I was sickened! I had my neighbors tear down as many signs as they can find. Here is the information on the rally they are having for this stopping of israeli terrorists....
It really disgusts me. Ignorant people will see signs such as this and believe it. What disgusts me even more are these pictures The second one in particular really boils my blood. Don't even get me started on that so-called group of Jews!

I came home today with an email filled with beautiful pictures of Israeli soldiers. After watching Jack's videos on the filth that we are fighting against, it made me happy to see Hashem's side of the fight. Look at the kiddush hashem these soliders are making. But, unfortunately we will never see a single one of these pictures in the news....

GO ISRAEL GO!!

I apologize that the wrong pictures were in here, here is a real picture of an Israeli soldier. Check out Balaboosteh for more war images

7 Comments:

  • At 1:31 AM, Blogger kollel mama said…

    Those are actually pictures of American soliers in Iraq.

     
  • At 6:37 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    you know, I thought so but the email I got with the pictures was titled "photos of Israeli soldiers that will never make the news"

     
  • At 2:44 AM, Blogger Pragmatician said…

    you did well by ripping these posters off, how sad that people will alwyas be againt us.

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger FrumWithQuestions said…

    Maybe you should change your post for your captions of the pictures with a correction. Then write a new post with the other pictures going around on the internet of Israeli soldiers.

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    frum which pictures are you talking about?

     
  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger Ezzie said…

    Balaboosteh has other pics of Israeli soldiers... I was going to say as well that these are US soldiers. Maybe switch and/or edit?

     
  • At 7:07 PM, Blogger FrumWithQuestions said…

    I see you edited.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home