Standing here screaming

Sometimes people annoy me. Other times I am stuck in a really funny situation. All in all, I just got to share it!

Sunday, July 23, 2006

My trip to Poland


I recently came across the journal I kept when I went to Poland on Heritage my year in Israel. We spent a few days in Praugue before taking a 12 hour bus ride through the night to Poland. I wrote about a lot of things. What I saw. What the historian on the trip told us, and of course, my feelings. Some of the emotion that I experienced may be a bit intense but it is so real.
I decided that I am interested in forming a blog where each post will be a different day's entry. I am interested in doing this because I want to share my experience. All of it. Even the raw emotions. I will not change any of the grammar errors. because I want it to be the same as when I wrote it at 18 years old.
With everything going on in the world today, I think it is important to remember a little more often what Amalek is capable of.

Please let me know if you are interested.
Thank you

4 Comments:

  • At 4:42 AM, Blogger Pragmatician said…

    I like your blog and your writing style, but I don't like to read about the holocaust.
    I believe it's important to know what happened, but in my opinion people go to far with it like visiting concentration camps and the like.

    I wrote a post about it a year ago:
    http://pragmatician.blogspot.com/2005/08/holocaust-overdose-in-my-circle-im.html

     
  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger Lindsay said…

    i'd love it!

    and maybe i'll do the same with mine. that's a really good idea.

    and, i reallyyyy wanna see you soon.
    what are you doing this sunday?

    <3

     
  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger Stacey said…

    I would be most interested to hear your thoughts and emotions from when you visited Poland, a place I, too, would like to visit someday. I vote "YES"!

     
  • At 7:49 AM, Blogger MUST Gum Addict said…

    You have my vote in the affirmative as well. I love hearing about personal recollections and experiences with history.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home