Standing here screaming

Sometimes people annoy me. Other times I am stuck in a really funny situation. All in all, I just got to share it!

Saturday, September 16, 2006

some things you may not know about me:

-I have a really bad addiction to candy
-I sing, and sometimes dance in the shower
-When I listen to a song on the radio, I somtimes harmonize
-If I am really into a good rock song that I am listening to, I sing the guitar solos too.
-Sometimes I get so excited about a song that I just shout out the words I know (I tend to do this with beastie boys songs because I only know the last few words in each line)
-I am terrified of bridges
- I love rollercoasters, especially the drops
-I need to sit in the front seat of the car so I don't get car-sick
-I make random conversations with strangers
-I don't like shopping, just getting things
-I love surprises
- I usually ruin every surprise by playing detective and figuring it out
- I can't buy a present for someone and then wait to give it to them
- I have no patience for stupid adults
-I have all the patience in the world for children and children and adults with special needs
- I love the smell of dryer
- I have had a crush on Eddie Vedder since I was 10
- I like teeny bopper movies (10 things I hate about you, never been kissed, all of those...)
- I'm a republican
-I'm a yankee fan
- I used to play basketball volleyball and softball
- I haven't seen a movie in the theatre in over a year and am really dying to
- I am deathly allergic to dogs and wish I wasn't
- I like suck my hershey kisses like candies
- I like to open my oreos, eat the side without cream then fold the cookie with cream in half to get extra
- Some things I wish I did proffessionally: draw, paint, photography, sing

This isn't a meme but it could be, so if you wanna do it, go for it.

some of my pictures: (warning some may think the last one is inappropriate so don't scroll down if you don't want to see it) These were all made in 2000, I don't really have much time anymore.








my favorite pictures are hanging in places that aren't here so I couldn't take pictures of them

6 Comments:

  • At 12:44 AM, Blogger Baleboosteh said…

    That was a great post and I loved the pics too!

    It surprised me though, that you are scared of bridges but love rollercoasters!

    And I am just like you with the detective work with surprises and also can't wait to give presents.

    It was nice finding out more about you! :D

     
  • At 4:18 AM, Blogger ~ Sarah ~ said…

    Fun post! Thanks for sharing :)

    I also sing along to the radio. Particularly in the car. Very loudly. And then I wonder why people are staring at me when I've stopped at the lights and my window is open. (I'm normally not that noisy!)

    I'm also rather scared of bridges.

    It's lovely that you have patience for children.

    Ten Things I Hate About You is an excellent movie.

    That's the best way to eat an Oreo ;)

    You can draw and paint as a hobby (if you have time). Very talented.

     
  • At 7:22 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    baleboosteh- the thing with bridges is this, I'm not afraid of heights just of falling. I took physics in highschool but the physics of a bridge and ski lift for that matter, still scare me.
    Sarah- unfortunately I don't have much time for art work anymore, it's sad. One time I was singing to a song at a light and when I looked over the men in the car next to me were motioning to open the window, they were trying to tell me that they were listening to the same song, how embaressing!

     
  • At 7:23 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    Very interesting post, it´s so nice to learn more about our blogger friends. I am not afraid of bridges but of tunnels. I always sing in the car and around the house but never in the shower :D

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger MC Aryeh said…

    Rebecca, you are so talented! Really enjoyed seeing your artwork and reading more about you. I always eat the cream in the oreo first, but then I lose interest in the cookie part because it doesn't have any cream...I am the same way with presents...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home